Customer Success Executive
About the job
Conscious Kenya is a holistic wellness community connecting coaches, therapists and other conscious practitioners with consumers of holistic wellness in Kenya. Our online platform provides a community experience to easily connect, share knowledge and promote events and offers related to health and happiness.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who shares a passion for wellness to be the main point of contact for Conscious Kenya platform users and community members, providing onboarding and marketing support.
The ideal candidate should have a growth mindset and be willing to handle multiple accounts while maintaining impeccable quality of service and a positive, solutions-focused attitude. They should have excellent written and spoken English, ideally enjoy writing and producing content, and have hands-on experience working with Social Media Management tools, CRMs or Marketing automation tools.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills who can work independently, without the need for day-to-day guidance, make independent decisions, and forge trusting relationships across diverse demographics. An understanding of SEO & digital marketing is also welcome.
Duties and responsibilities
1: Practitioner Onboarding
• Welcome practitioners to the community and onboard them onto the platform.
• Help create & execute marketing schedules for & with practitioners
• SEO optimization of practitioner profiles and content during onboarding
2: Marketing & Community Management
• Manage & grow different CK social media platforms IG, Fb, Tw, Ln, Yt, Pinterest, Tiktok…
• Explore new avenues and opportunities for content & brand promotion
• Nurture community building and engagement across the website & social media platforms
• Moderate the community groups and forums & encourage interaction
3: Client Support & Liaison
• Manage practitioner support tickets
• Manage posts, comment, events and other website activity
• Providing online customer support for transactions & bookings on the website & SM
• Own & optimize the onboarding and customer support functions & systems
Applicants to email a cover letter and CV copy to [email protected] before April 1st 2023.