Spirituality Beyond Religion #13: Medicine Song Circle
Our conscious community gathering in the forest is back with a Medicine Song Circle! We will come together to sing songs and chants from different cultures.
If you have a song or instrument you are welcome to come and share, in the true spirit of community. And if you don’t, come and learn, sing, play, dance, or just meditate 🙂
Bring yourself, a shuka, water, hat/jacket depending on weather, any instrument(s) you may have.
You are welcome to get in touch with 0717685161 in advance if you have many songs to share, or instruments, or feel free to just show up with them! ?
~* Spirituality Beyond Religion is a free conscious gathering based on love and mutual upliftment. All welcome. *~
We will be meeting BY THE RIVER UNDER THE BAMBOOS not up in the noisy field that we sometimes do. It’s where we celebrated Afrikan New Year last September and where we did the Drum Circle in 2020. See below..
WHAT TO BRING:
– kikoi/shuka/mat to sit on
– 65/- on MPESA to pay Arboretum entrance (event itself is free though donations are very welcome)
– any instrument(s) you wish to bring, for yourself or to share (optional)
NOTE – ANYONE can lead a song(s) or chant(s) ?
OPTION FROM PARKING LOT
Take the first main path to your right (ignore the first small one)
– At the bottom the path will loop to the left past the Pedestrian entrance. Keep going.
– Keep walking near the river until you reach a clearing with bamboo and you will spot us just past there on the grass! (Ask the group if it’s Conscious Kenya)
OPTION FROM PEDESTRIAN ENTRANCE (Kileleshwa Matatu #48)
Turn right and just walk along the river until you find us under the bamboos/the grass directly after!
There will be a few friends around Arboretum to point you in the right direction before we start (and if you get really lost call 0717685161)
Try come early in case of getting lost, and then you are welcome to help us direct other people to the gathering ❤️??