- 2020-04-25 at 12:52 pm#116
I’d like to join nature enthusiasts in Nairobi for any fun activities
- Member2020-04-25 at 12:53 pm
Yup, we meet at the aroretum every Friday evenings to discuss topics related to nature.
- Administrator2020-08-09 at 10:03 pm
Are these still going on?
- Member2020-08-07 at 6:25 am
Yaasss a lot of tree huggers 🙂 🙂 some of us just wandering Karura hugging the wise old trees, some of us meet (when it’s possible again!) for Spirituality Beyond Religion discussions at Arboretum on odd Sunday afternoons, some are obsessive tree planters <3 <3 – in schools, at Arboretum, or just randomly!
- Member2020-08-08 at 5:10 am
I am part of Women who Hike – we encourage Mindful Hiking, and yes, we hug trees 🙂
- Administrator2020-08-08 at 9:20 am
How lovely, please share more about this. We could even create a group on the website around this.
- Member2020-08-09 at 10:45 am
I would love to do mindful hiking, I love both mindfulness and hiking 🙂
- Member2020-08-15 at 6:57 pm
Women Who Hike rocks – I am a part of it and we hug trees all the time! 🙂
- Member2020-08-21 at 5:17 am
Thank you for these awesome tips!
Log in to reply.